Lincoln’s Fluid Reel (LFR) Series
Lincoln’s Fluid Reel Series (LFR) incorporates both new and proven design features and capabilities:
- Advanced design provides consistent, repetitive performance.
- Top-of-the-line features in our most popular reel.
- Engineered for durability and reliability.
- Low-, medium- and high-pressure models available.
- Low-pressure, fully ported swivel designed to be corrosion resistant when used for air and water-based solutions.
- Medium-pressure, fully-ported swivel provides unrestricted flow, dispensing higher volumes of fluid.
- High-pressure swivel includes quick-disconnect for easy hose attachment.
- Two hose clamps perfectly spaced to prevent the hose from locking in the fully extended position.
- Easily accessible – yet fully contained-power springs designed for optimum performance at various operating pressures.
- Dual needle bearings reduce the stress on the spring, providing smooth, balanced operation during both hose extension and retraction.
- Rounded edges on hose guide face enhances safety.
- Electroless nickel plated, corrosion-resistant, low pressure axle prevents contamination of fluid and restriction of flow.
- Double ratchet teeth provide solid latch to lock hose in multiple usable positions.
- Mounting base accepts Lincoln No. 82206 mounting pattern and is slotted at both ends for easy installation.
- Powder-coat finish creates a corrosion-resistant reel that stands up to the elements.
|High-Pressure Reels and Assemblies
Grease Reel and Hose Assemblies
Grease Assemblies with Universal Swivel & Control Valve
| Medium-Pressure Reels and Assemblies
Oil Reel and Hose Assemblies
|Low-Pressure Reels and Assemblies
Air, Water Reel and Hose Assemblies
Air Assemblies with Air Coupler and Tire Chuck
Water Assemblies with Water/Antifreeze Bibb Cock