Benefits of Automated Lubrication
Improve Lubrication Practices
Automated lubrication applies smaller amounts of lubricant frequently, while the equipment is running, maintaining the correct amount of grease in the bearing at all times. This is compared below to the feast and famine conditions often associated with manual lubrication.
Why is an Automated Lubrication System Better?
|| Automated Lubrication
- Constant lubrication
- Lube while machine runs
- Closed system - no contamination
- Extended bearing life
- Less downtime
- Quick payback on your investment
- Inconsistent lubrication
- Can't lubricate while running
- Constant contamination
- Premature bearing wear
- Labor expense
- Safety issues
Why Bearings Fail...
In a study conducted by a major component manufacturer, over 50% of failures are the result of improper lubrication.
- The pump is actuated automatically by an adjustable controller.
- The lubricant is delivered to the divider valves through the supply line.
The divider valve dispenses lubricant in measured amounts directly to the bearing through the feedline. Visual indication of cycle pin assures that all points are lubricated.